Saturday, October 6, 2018

Why I blog



I've actually been struggling whether to write a blog or not to. A blog seems passe in 2018 and I'm not blessed with the art of writing which would garner me a miserable readership, if any at all. But I figured I would express my views here anyway, for myself to consolidate and document my ideas and more importantly, maybe write long enough to have a trove of personal thoughts so that one day, I can tell my kids about this blog and they can learn more about me, my take on life and its lessons, even long after I'm gone.
This blog will cover topics like:

* Finance industry, in particular hedge funds (natural since it's been my entire career so far)

* Personal finance (FIRE movement)

* Minimalism (key to saving the world and making yourself richer and happier)

* Musings on life and the important things in it (in my own personal view)

* My experiences and background (how I rose from a heartland boy to work in some of the largest hedge funds in the world)

* Random stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment